Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends

I have the best friends in the world!! Allie spent the night Tuesday night (notice how I didn't say slept over). We went to sleep at 6:3o am and got up at noon. We watched a bunch of movies, decorated a phone for our dorm, and listened to a bunch of music. We laughed a lot. I love laughing!! It is one of my favorite pass times. It is also a fantastic way to burn calories. :) Wednesday was church day, and I love my whole small group!! They are such a great group of girls, I'm going to miss them when I go to college. Jennifer is amazing (she's the leader)!! Lately her sister has been coming and I adore her as well. I'm going to miss them like crazy!! Celia came over today. I'm so glad that we have started talking more! I just love all of them and wanted everyone to know it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment